Thursday, August 11, 2005

This blog is free of any policing.


I wasn't trying to open a blog, but found myself in one that opened for me.

I am an activist against the Syrian regime of the Assad family. I have made myself a goal to
speak about their corruption and history of crimes and treason even before Hafez Assad assumed power officialy for I knew back in 1967 that he was planning to do so, and followed how he corrupted everything since then, and prevented secularism from taking hold of Syria for his own selfish desires.

All posts will be left without erasing them. I object to low level language, and may only erase the bad words if they become excessive.

Thank you very much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://bacharalassad.blogspot.com/

Wed Apr 26, 05:52:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home